Give to WCA
WCA has faithfully continued to serve the local Christian community as a tuition-based private school, empowered by excellent (modestly paid) teachers and numerous unpaid volunteers. We are not church-sponsored and have no major benefactors; instead, we depend upon faithful tuition-paying families and upon the Lord’s providential blessings.
Planned Giving or One-Time Giving
Wilmington Christian Academy counts on our families, alumni and our local community for funding. We strive to give our students the best possible education and making Christian education affordable and accessible to all students. We rely on tax-deductible gifts from donors to help cover the costs of educating students, most private schools cannot operate on tuition alone. Your faithful giving will allow the administration of Wilmington Christian Academy to use your gifts to honor God and benefit our students.
We ask that your prayerfully consider a 100% tax-deductible gift either monthly, yearly, or as the Lord has blessed you and your family.
We also ask that you lift up Wilmington Christian Academy in your prayers as we go forth to spread 'A Light that Shines in the Darkness'.
Shop and Support
Paypal Link to Give to WCA - paypal.me/wcak12
Kroger Community Rewards - It's Easy... just shop, swipe your card & earn! Sign up your existing Kroger Plus Card. This does not take anything away from your normal earnings, just helps the school earn as well! Follow these directions: Register online at krogercommunityrewards.com. Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up. If a member does not yet have a Kroger Plus card, please let them know that they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- Click on Sign In/Register
- Most participants are new online customers, so they must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.-Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.-Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.-Update or confirm your information.
- Enter 81624 or Wilmington Christian Academy, select organization from list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
- REMEMBER, purchases will not count for your group until after your member(s) register their card(s).
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
AmazonSmile - AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support your favorite charitable organization every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to your favorite charitable organization. On your first visit to AmazonSmile smile.amazon.com, you need to select Wilmington Christian Academy to receive donations from eligible purchases before you begin shopping. Amazon will remember your selection, and then every eligible purchase you make at smile.amazon.com will result in a donation.
Box Tops for Education - What are Box Tops? The Box Tops program has three main components through which you can earn cash for our school:
Box Tops Coupons – Clip Box Tops coupons from hundreds of participating products found in your local grocery store and send them to school. Our school earns 10¢ for each Box Top redeemed.
The Box Tops Marketplace – Shop online at your favorite stores like JCPenney and Lands’ End through the Box Tops for Education Marketplace. Our school earns a percentage of each qualifying purchase at no additional cost to you.
The Box Tops Reading Room – Buy books through the Box Tops Reading Room and our school earns up to 6% of your purchase.
Box tops are due to the teacher by the end of each month. Find out more info at www.boxtopsforeducation.com
Campbell’s Soup Labels for Education - Labels for Education® is a fun and easy program where families and members of the community work together towards a common goal — “Earn Free Stuff” for their school! By collecting UPCs and beverage caps/sauce caps from over 2,500 participating products, supplementing your earnings through the e-Labels for Education program and with our bonus offers, your school earns points that can be redeemed for Arts, Athletics, and Academics merchandise. Labels are due to the teacher by the end of each month. Find out more info at www.labelsforeducation.com